Dallas County is offering 7500 in free down payment funds for the following cities: Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Desoto, Farmers Branch, Glenn Heights, Hutchins, Lancaster, Rowlett, Sachse, Seogoville and Wilmer.
Here are some key guidelines:
* Your buyer must be a first time buyer…..or not have owned a home in the past three (3) years. Exceptions include a single parent or displaced homemaker.
* Maximum purchase price is $98,500.
* Up to $7500 to be used for down payment and closing costs.
* Buyer must contribute 1% ($985) which would include earnest money, appraisal and inspection!
* Easy property inspections.
* Home must be built after January 1, 1978.
* HUD/VA foreclosures are not eligible.
* Income restrictions are as follows:
Family size: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Max Income: $37,850 $43,300 $48,700 $54,100 $58,450 $62,750
Please contact me for more information! I will send you the full guidelines and qualifications for this easy down $7500 down payment assistance program. Inquire with me, and I will make you a down payment assistance specialist.
JUST IN…..$15,000 down payment assistance for families with disabilities (the person with the disability could be the application or child, or a family member living in the household), up to $177,000 purchase price on a home!